Sunday, September 13, 2009

Still Clinging to Summer...





I just loaded some pictures from my blackberry onto my computer and found this picture.

Please ignore the studded flats (very Tory Burch BUT... also very Goth high school/skater girl with "depression" who wears all black and self-identifies as "emo" or "hipster". Seriously Tory, what were you thinking?? I like to walk on the wild side once in a while, but verging on S&M dominatrix is not my idea of style.) Jimmy, how could choo??

Instead focus upon the open toe Valentino heels covered in pearls... I'd nearly sell my soul for one weekend that I could wear these. I just love the cluster of pearls look in necklaces, and these shoes make me weak in the knees.


Exhibit 2:

Peacock may be my new Coral for fall... Lilly Pulitzer has some cute peacock prints and I found this little number at Bloomingdales in SoHo a few weeks ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment